Let your soul stand ajar, always ready to welcome the ecstatic experience. ~ Emily Dickinson

Friday, November 10, 2017

~Punch Needle For Sale~

Hello, dear friends!

It seems November crept up on me and it will be Thanksgiving before we know it!!!
How did that happen???

Because of that, I am offering a punched piece I just finished 
here on my blog!


It is a favorite design by the talented Lori Brechlin of Notforgotten Farm,
 Turkey and Tallowberries!!
  I just love this design and hope you do, too!!


It is a mat that measures 6 1/2 inches by 9 1/2 inches and has been punched using all DMC
floss, with a lovely piece of hand dyed wool for the back!!  The edge has been rolled and stitched in place!


There is also a hand made tag, stitched to the back!!

SOLD!! THANK YOU!!

Thanks so much for your interest and be sure to check back for my next Update for Christmas
Coming Soon!!
 I have been busy working on some new things
and hope you will check back to take a look!!

Wishing you a Wonderful Thanksgiving~

Julie

7 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

I have this pattern in my stash!
You did a beautiful job. I love your rolled edge.
Hard to believe it is almost mid-November!
Hugs :)
Lauen

Julia said...

What a lovely little mat. The edges are so neat. I love how you finished it. So very beautiful.


Happy Thanksgiving.
Hugs, Julia

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Lauren and Julia,
I really love this design and appreciate your sweet words!! It is showing up a tad brighter than in person, due to the Arizona sunshine!! I played with that edge and am so happy with it, too!! Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you both have a fabulous weekend!
Heart Hugs~
Julie

Barbara Shores ~ Village Folk Art said...

Hi Julie, I have the very same pattern and it is finished and on display as we speak. I Love it. Yours is so beautiful with the finish you gave it. Some one will be be a Lucky Lady or man, to purchase this awesome piece of artwork.
Hope is well, we are A-OK more or less.
Have a wonderful weekend, we are working on it.

Folk Art Hugs to you my friend,
Barb

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Barb,
Thanks so much, my friend!!! Yes, I think that this is a favorite of many!!
I really love the finish, too, and love that hand dyed wool I used!!! If it doesn't find a home, it has one here!!! We are really enjoying the cooler temps here and I am walking twice a day now, just enjoying being outside!!!
Hope you have a lovely weekend, and feel better soon!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Heart Hugs~
Julie

Winnie Nielsen said...

Julie, your turkey from a Notforgotten Farm pattern is just perfect for the Thanksgiving holiday!! It turned out beautiful!!

I am with you, that November has come in quite quickly and I am starting to feel that Christmas is Coming energy every which way I turn!! For me, we are just now able to survive without the AC on all the time as it has been much less humid, cooler at night, and not in the 80s too often. Here in Florida, the deciduous trees are starting to turn color and it feels very different from the long, hot Summer months. I am enjoying baking lots of pumpkin and sweet potato recipes and sitting on the porch in the early morning enjoying a cup of coffee and sometimes a throw blanket across my lap because it is so cool!! I plan to hang on to Fall for as long as possible as it is my favorite time of year! What say you out in Arizona? Hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving !! Gobble Gobble!!

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Winnie,
Thank you so much!!! I really love how it turned out, too!!
I can certainly relate to having nicer weather!!! It feels soooooo good to have cooler temps!! We actually went down to 50 this morning and then had some lovely sunshine and 84 degrees!! Perfect weather!!! I'm with you about hanging on to fall and enjoying it as long as possible!!! Your pumpkin and sweet potato recipes sound like the best way to enjoy this time of year!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!
Heart Hugs to you~
Julie