Let your soul stand ajar, always ready to welcome the ecstatic experience. ~ Emily Dickinson

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

~TIME FOR A LITTLE SALE~

Hello, dear friends!! 

Today it is sunny and 68 degrees here in Peoria, Arizona!!

I know that many of you reading this right now are wondering if you read that right!!!! 

Yes, you did!!  I'm truly sorry!!!!

 Please don't hate me because it is warmer than where you are!!!
That is what winter is like here!!! 

 Believe me when I say I wish I could box  up some sunshine and send it to each of you who are dealing with frigid temperatures!!!!  Truly, I do!!!!! 

Just know that I am sending along warm hugs and warm thoughts! 

I also wanted to have a little sale of some of my Christmas/Winter items as a way of trying to brighten your day!!


The sale begins tomorrow, Wednesday, January 11th, at 9 AM, EST and will go through Friday, January 13th till 11 PM, EST on my Picture Trail Selling Shoppe!

I am offering 20% off of the items in my Christmas Goodes album only, and each item has already had 20% deducted, so you don't have to try to figure that out!!

You can go directly to the sale album on Wednesday by visiting my Picture Trail!

Thank you so much for your continued interest in my work and in what I share on my blog!!  Your kind words and encouragement is always a balm to me!!!

Wishing you the warmth of hearth and home, my friends~

Julie
   

5 comments:

Julia said...

Dear Julie, thanks for sending some warmer temperature our way. It was so cold the last few days, but late this afternoon it started to warm up. That's very generous of you. It will get warmer the next three days. I've started counting the days before Spring. 68 days to Spring 2017.

Good luck with your Sale. I'm sure you'll do fantastic.
Warm hugs from the North. Julia

Primitive Stars said...

Evening Julie,hope all is good with you, nice weather, here -40 tonight, ccccold.... Take care,Hugs Francine.

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Julia and Francine,
I can't even imagine having weather that cold!!!! How I wish I could send you our sunshine! Happy to hear that some warmer temps. are coming for you Julia, and I guess you need to snuggle with Angel, Francine!!
Thanks so much for your sweet friendship!!
Warm Arizona Hugs~
Julie

Farmhouse prims said...

Hi Julie,
I live in Va. and it is in the sixties today, it is so weird,
but I like it. We have only had about an inch of snow so far.
Every warm day helps on the fuel bill.
Love all of your beautiful creations!!!
Wishing you a beautiful week.
hugs,
Lecia

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Lecia,
Yes, weather can be so crazy this time of year!!! After several days of rain, the sun is back out and hoping for a lovely day!!
Thanks for stopping by and for your sweet words!!
Enjoy your week, as well!
Heart Hugs~
Julie