Let your soul stand ajar, always ready to welcome the ecstatic experience. ~ Emily Dickinson

Monday, December 19, 2016

~FINISHED........ALMOST!~

Happy Monday to you, dear friends!!
Can you believe it is only a few more days till Christmas??

Are you all finished with your preparations?
Have you been checking off things on your list?

Perhaps you are like me and say, "Almost!"
Hopefully, we will all get the last package wrapped and the last errand run
just in the nick of time!!

======*======

I actually did get something finished.......almost, anyway!
I punched my last loop on my Horse Pull Toy punch needle design
created by my friend Lori of Homespun Prims!


I just love how it turned out and hope you like it too!!!

I still have to figure out how I am going to complete it, whether I frame it, make it into a pillow, or just add wool to the back for hanging,
 but that will be something to look forward to later!!
It is such a fun design and one I know you will love!

If you decide you have to make one, just contact Lori
 and I'm sure she will be happy to get you a pattern!! 
Thank you Lori, for this wonderful design!

===========*==========

Something that I actually DID FINISH is my newest album on my Picture Trail called
Christmas 2016!

I had so much fun creating some different displays this year and hope you will stop by for a visit when you need a little break from all your busy activities!! 


You can visit the album HERE!

========*========

I want to take this moment to say THANK YOU to all of you
 who have been a part of my life this past year,
 by visiting my blog, sending emails, leaving comments, making purchases, praying,
and sharing the gift of friendship! 
 You are truly a BLESSING, and my heart if filled with MUCH GRATITUDE!!!

Wishing you days filled with Finished Projects, Quiet Moments, and Gratitude~

Julie

16 comments:

HomeSpunPrims said...

Oh, Julie.....your pull horse turned out so good! Love him!! Now I'm off to visit your decor album! Wishing you and Jeff a blessed Christmas and healthy new year. Love & hugs, Lori

The Eveningstitcher said...

Love your pull horse, Julie...it turned out beautifully! I'm off too, to visit your picture trail!

Rugs and Pugs said...

No time now, but will be sure to visit your Picture Trail soon.
I have been saying "almost" for a couple weeks and am still not there...sigh.
LOVE your horse!
Merry hugs :)
Lauren

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Thanks so much, Lori, Bobbie, and Lauren! I appreciate your kind words about the horse! It will be fun to figure out just how I will "finish" it! Hope you enjoy your visit to my Picture Trail!
Have a great week!
Christmas Hugs~
Julie

Saundra said...

OMG, I'm in awe of your Christmas decorations and the work involved with setting it up. The place looks like a store where people could visit and purchase the lovely peices.

There was a time when I'd decorate each season but now at the age of 75 I realize that once cleaned and set up, it needs to be taken down and put back. So there really is a season for all things.

I surely totally enjoyed your home.

Julia said...

Your home is truly a labor of love and everything is so well displayed. It must bring you a lot of satisfaction to find or make the perfect piece.
Season's Greetings my dear friend.
Hugs,
Julia

Prims By The Water said...

Oh gosh Julie, where do I begin, I love the santa boot tree, the tin collection, your snowmen, santas, strawberries, nativity scene...oh I love it all! Your home is decorated prim perfect my friend. Oh yeah and your horse pull toy needle punch is awesome too! Janice

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Thank you Saundra, Julia, and Janice!! I truly appreciate your kind words and your visit!! Our home should make us happy and be the best place we can be!!! I'm so happy you loved spending time in mine via the web!!
Enjoy your week, friends!
Christmas Hugs~
Julie

Farmhouse prims said...

Hi Julie, Love, love your finished project. It makes me want to start on a project. Can't wait to see your picture trail. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas! hugs, Lecia

Mugwump Woolies said...

Hi Julie...First...I'm loving all the red! Your horse is wonderful! Your home looks so warm and Christmas-y! Love all the hand-dids in your home. It adds so much charm and warmth when we display handmade goodies in our homes. Going over to have a second look at all the wonders!
Merry Christmas, sweet friend! Sending big hug...
Robyn

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Thanks so much, Lecia and Robyn! So happy you were able to stop by!
Hopefully, you both have lots of check marks on your lists and can have some time to reflect and relax before the big day!!!
Christmas Hugs to you~
Julie

old crow said...

Merry Christmas Julie, your horse turned out beautiful! Love your color choices! I just finished the lovely tour of your primitive home! Your decorating is just perfect, you have some great collections, they look so nice with all your wonderful handmades! Thank you for sharing!!
Hope you have a blessed Christmas!
Happy New Year too!
Mona

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Thank you, Mona!!! So happy you were able to stop by for a visit!!
I'm sure you are all decked out at your home and hopefully checking off all your items on your list!!!
Merry Christmas, my friend~
Julie

acorn hollow said...

Love your needle punched piece.
have a wonderful Christmas.
Cathy

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Thanks so much, Cathy!! It is such a fun piece and I am looking forward to doing the finish soon!!!
May you and yours have a most Wonderful Christmas and a Healthy and Happy New Year!
Christmas Hugs~
Julie

annie said...

Wonderful finish!
Love your sharing!
Just wanted to stop by, and say.
,Merry Christmas!