Let your soul stand ajar, always ready to welcome the ecstatic experience. ~ Emily Dickinson

Friday, September 9, 2016

~THE COLORS OF FALL~

A Most Happy Day to YOU, my friends!

For some time I have been dreaming of vibrant colors......

~Rich Reds~

~Glorious Golds and Mustards~

~Warm Browns~

~Vibrant Oranges~

Yes, I have been dreaming of FALL!!!!

Perhaps some of you are still enjoying Summer and all it has to offer, and believe me, normally I would agree with you!!  So please continue to enjoy each lovely day! 

But after dealing with several months of triple digits that lasted well into 
the late evening and early morning hours
 and then changed to triple digits with HIGH HUMIDITY,
 this gal is ready for cooler temps
 and all that fall has to offer!

I have a Pinterest board that is called The Colors of Fall, and here are a few images that have my heart singing!  Hope you enjoy them!!












Aren't these just WONDERFUL!!!
I can hardly wait!!!!!  

~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~

I've also snapped a few pictures of some other fall colors around my home!


Old wooden bowl filled with dried Indian Corn!



Lovely mellow Stone Fruit!



Old trencher filled with dried corn shucks, persimmons,
 rose hips and a big fabric pumpkin!

This is the time of year when I have been busy, busy, busy, creating some lovely Fall and Halloween Goodes for you to enjoy!!

Here is a little sneak peek of a few things you will find on my next Update, September 13th!




I hope you will join me then!!

Wishing you lovely days filled with the glorious Colors of Fall, my friends~

Julie

7 comments:

annie said...

Julie, I am not rushing my life away, but summer has wilted us as well so I am looking forward to cooler but not colder days. 92 today, but a bit less humid today than yesterday.
I love your colors, my Pinterest board is called Autumn! I go there all year long and enjoy it.
I honestly think my dreams outshine reality, but every little girl loves a good fairy tale and I walk through piles of dried leaves whenever I choose, and stand high on mountain peaks awash in jewel colors while crows float high above the distant valleys. I love fall!
I always enjoy your photos, and your creations!
Hope the rest of this glorious season is especially good to you. :)

Saundra said...

Enjoyed your pictures. Do you know Frannie Meshorer? She is on Facebook and a very dear friend of mine. She is/was the queen of primitive olden looking dolls. When I saw one of your dolls in a photo was reminded of her wonderfulness. Yours made me feel as good!!!

Saundnra

Shuttle, Hook and Needle said...

For us it has been a long hot summer even here in the NC mountains. Looking forward to much cooler weather.
I love the photo with your trencher and your bowls!
Look forward to seeing all of the lovely things you make!
Louise

moosecraft said...

Yes! I'm ready for fall as well! Even though our Summer was nowhere near as hot as yours... I will certainly welcome the cooler and dryer air that comes with the changing season! Your update preview looks awesome!

The Humble Stitcher said...

Love all of your autumn photos, Julie! I'm with you and can't wait until it gets here :) Looking forward to your update!!!
Big Hugs,
Sandy

HomeSpunPrims said...

Hi Julie, beautiful autumn pictures from Pinterest. Our leaves are just starting to turn a little bit. Love your decor too! Your update goods look as wonderful as always. I'm sure you will sell lots! Take care my friend. Big hugs, Lori

Rugs and Pugs said...

I just love all your touches of fall, but of course I am partial to the trencher full of stone fruit!
I'm sure your update is going to be wonderful.
Hugs :)
Lauren