Let your soul stand ajar, always ready to welcome the ecstatic experience. ~ Emily Dickinson

Monday, May 2, 2016

~MOTHERS AND DAUGHTERS~

Hello, my friends!  A most Happy Monday to you!!  I fully intended to write this post much earlier, but as they say, "Better late, than never!"

I have been a bit absent from Blog land of late, due to the fact that my daughter Janelle and her hubby Austin have actually moved to Arizona, and are living here with us for a short while!!!   It certainly has changed things a bit around here, but Jeff and I are enjoying our time together with them and we take turns cooking meals, watching movies and going on outings! It has been so much fun and has reminded me just how much I love having a daughter!!  My SIL is pretty special too!!!!

>>>>>>>>*<<<<<<<<

With Mother's Day just around the corner, I wanted to have a small update in honor of Mothers and Daughters!  I hope you will join me Tuesday, May 3rd at 8:00 PM, EST on my Picture Trail to view my new album, MOTHERS AND DAUGHTERS!


Here is a little sneak peek for you!

Wishing you special moments and memories, my friends~

Julie  

12 comments:

The Eveningstitcher said...

WOW Julie!!! I love everything!! Your work is just gorgeous...I will be looking forward to your sale this evening!!

Saundra said...

Beautiful display!!!! I love that tall pinkeep to the right and the hooked piece to it's left. Great work and hope sales are good.

Jeanne said...

Everything looks beautiful, Julie! LOVE your work....those dolls are too cute. Enjoy your time with your family and Happy Mother's Day!!
~Jeanne~

Mugwump Woolies said...

Your certainly have been busy, Julie! Have a wonderful sale!
Robyn

moosecraft said...

Absolutely beautiful! I'll check out everything when I get back from work this evening... :-)

HomeSpunPrims said...

A wonderful update, Julie! So many beautiful offerings. So glad you are having so much fun with Janelle and Austin. Have a wonderful day my friend. Hugs, Lori

Primitive Stars said...

Morning Julie, on my you have been busy. So many wonderful handmades, you are a talented lady.Blessings Francine.

old crow said...

Hi Julie, so many lovelies!! Happy you are spending time with Janelle and Austin. You must be thrilled they made the move! Hope you all are enjoying that sunshine!!
Hugs, Mona

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi, sweet friends,
Thank you so much for all of your kind words of support and encouragement! It truly warms my heart and reminds me again of why I love to create!!!
Wishing you Brightest Blessings~
Julie

Darlene said...

Beautiful!!!

Mary Johnson/Designs In Wool said...

Lovely display, Julie! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day! Mary

Shuttle, Hook and Needle said...

I love them all and you have a talent for displaying all your creations beautifully!
Your work always brings a happy smile to my face!