Let your soul stand ajar, always ready to welcome the ecstatic experience. ~ Emily Dickinson

Sunday, March 13, 2016

~HOPPING INTO SPRING AND AN UPDATE~

Spring has definitely sprung here in AZ and we have LOTS of bunnies to show for it!!


Mr. Rabbit loves to sit among the Redware with his special white turnip and mini carrots!!



Bunny pillow I made, tucked in a bowl of darning eggs, coverlet strawberries, and an old faded pincushion!



Nothing says SPRING quite like a table top FULL of Bunnies!!!



This rabbit sits in an old wooden bowl, filled with green grass, carrots, and fabric eggs!  Love the antique book and tiny watering can!!!



SMILE, and say, "Carrots!" 


  
Woodley Rabbit with his prize egg!!! 



Woodley with his special bunny friends, made by my sweet friend Mona of My Old Crow Primitives, and a little chocolate bunny made by me!!  The nest if filled with hand painted eggs!! 

Don't they all just make you smile??

*~*~*~*~*~*



Winfield Rabbit would love to invite you to my Update on Monday, March 14th at 8PM, EDT. or 5PM, PDT, called BUNNIES AND BLUE!


Here is a little "sneak peek" for you!! 




We sure hope you can "Hop" on over!!!

~*~*~*~*~

Wishing you a day filled with Sweetness and Smiles~

Julie

10 comments:

Julia said...

Hi Julie, you have been hopping into Spring and it shows. I love all your bunnies, eggs and carrots.
Your display is just amazing. It must be wonderful to be at your prim home. Too bad I live so far away.
These must give you a lot of joy. It's always such a delight to come see what you've been up to.
Hugs,
JB

old crow said...

Julie,
Oh my goodness!! You have been busy!! Such lovelies!!! Looking forward to your update!!
Hugs,
Mona

Rugs and Pugs said...

Julie ~
Your creations are just breathtaking!!!
Hugs :)
Lauren

Primitive Stars said...

Evening Julie, oh so sweet, love your bunnies and the carrots. Such a sweet Springtime grouping, always enjoy my visits with you.Hugs Francine.

moosecraft said...

So many bunnies! And they are all s cute! Looking forward to the update later tonight.... :-)

Saundra said...

I recognize some designs that I used to make. Still have some tan velveteen left from making them. All so cute! For some reason I thought your blog was on my side bar and realize it isn't. Well, until now.

The Humble Stitcher said...

Everything looks wonderful, Julie. Love all of those bunnies!!!
Big Hugs,
Sandy

Designs in Wool said...

Just lovely, Julie! How fun to see your wonderful prims :) Mary

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Dear Friends,
Thank you all so much for your kind words, always such a blessing to hear!! I'm so happy you love to come to my blog for a visit!!
Hope you all have a wonderful week!!
Warmest Hugs~
Julie

Barbara Shores ~ Village Folk Art said...

Bunnies and more bunnies...It's all so Hoppy Easter (sorry), could not resist. Yes, you are busy and it all looks so prim wonderful. Great Job, love the carrots and eggs too!
Enjoy the day with Peace for all,
Barb