Let your soul stand ajar, always ready to welcome the ecstatic experience. ~ Emily Dickinson

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

~THAT TOUCH OF RED UPDATE~

A most happy day to you, my friends!

February is here already!!!

You know what that means, right?

Valentine's Day!!

Think love, cupids, sentimental cards, chocolate, hearts, and the color RED!!!

My favorite things......especially the chocolate!!! 

So with that in mind, I am having a small update

in honor of this special day!

Please join me on February 3rd, at 8:00 PM, EST, on my Picturetrail to view my new album

That Touch Of Red!

Here is a little peek for you!!



Hope to see you then!!

Wishing you a beautiful day, my friends, filled with lovely things~

Julie

6 comments:

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Oh I see some dollies in the background dressed in their finest red!!!
You always have the prettiest things!!!
Everything I'm sure is going to sell fast.
Happy February to You!
Many Blessings
Robin

Primitive Stars said...

Evening Sweet Friend, love the red hearts, Happy February Julie.Blessings Francine.

Julia said...

The red material is so pretty but I bet the finished product is even prettier. You make the prettiest things.
Happy February and leap year too.
Hugs,
JB

TheCrankyCrow said...

Oh...you know how I love me some red...and some hearts...and anything finished by your hands.... I truly hope I don't neglect your update... I've been quite the scatterbrain of late when it comes to things to remember. Happy, happy, February sweet friend! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin (PS - OHHHH - how I love your red bird rug!!!! Is this your pattern?)

Saundra said...

Robin beat me to the subject of seeing dollies. And one is wearing a key to someone's heart. I'll be checking in.

Kathryn Tarazoff said...

Haven't looked at your blog in a while. Love your rug in the earlier post with all that red and the red in these photos! Can't wait to see your updates tonight.