Let your soul stand ajar, always ready to welcome the ecstatic experience. ~ Emily Dickinson

Friday, December 18, 2015

~CHRISTMAS DECORATING, 2015~

Hello, dear friends,

No doubt ALL of you are very busy right now,

doing all of those important things that need doing!!

I am right there with you!!

One of those important things was DECORATING!!!

I am happy to say I am finally done and if sure feels good!!


I have shared my decorating on my Picture Trail for the past several years

and thought I would share with you once again!

The candles are lit, the music is playing and the coffee is on (that would be Jeff's coffee!)

I would love to invite you to stop by for a visit

when you need a chance to rest,  and hopefully,  be inspired!!

Wishing you a Hope, Joy, Peace, Rest, and Inspiration this Christmas Season!

Christmas Hugs~

Julie

11 comments:

HomeSpunPrims said...

Loved your album of pictures, Julie! Your home is wonderfully warm and inviting. Thank you for showing us your beautifully decorated home. Merry Christmas to you and Jeff! Love & hugs, Lori

Theresa F said...

Absolutely beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Primitive Stars said...

Morning Julie, oh so wonderful, made my heart happy. Love your Christmas decorating, so warm and cozy. Adore the Santa, he is beautiful. Merry Christmas to you and yours, Francine.

moosecraft said...

Always looking for inspiration and an excuse to sit and relax! I'll be looking forward to viewing your album later this afternoon (with a cup of hot cocoa! :-)

Rugs and Pugs said...

What a warm and inviting home. I loved all the pictures.
Hugs :)
Lauren

Prims By The Water said...

Your album was full of Christmas cheer! Janice

The Eveningstitcher said...

So beautiful, Julie....I don't know how you did all of this with your big move...I Don't think you sleep!! Every thing is just perfect...I love your gingerbread men... Have a Blessed and Merry Christmas!

acorn hollow said...

That santa has a lovely trail.
Cathy

old crow said...

Love all your treasures Julie......you could always decorate so beautifully! Hope you and Jeff have a Merry Christmas and a wonderful Healthy New Year!!
Hugs, Mona

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Thanks so much, friends!! Your words warm my heart!!! It really means a lot that you would take the time to comment during this very busy time of year!!
Wishing you all a most Wonderful Christmas!!
Christmas Hugs~
Julie

Mugwump Woolies said...

Beautiful, Julie! I see lots of wonderful red! Hope you and Jeff have a Merry Christmas in your new home!
xo Robyn