Let your soul stand ajar, always ready to welcome the ecstatic experience. ~ Emily Dickinson

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

~ NEW UPDATE TODAY~

Good morning to you!

The temps. are in the low 70's here and I am just LOVING IT!!!  It truly feels like Fall......

Finally!!!

As promised, I will be having my newest Update TODAY!

Please visit my Picture Trail at 6 PM, EST, or 3 PM, Pacific time, to view my newest pieces!

The new album is titled FALL UPDATE 1!  Please be sure to check out FALL UPDATE 2

 while you are there!! 



I look forward to seeing you then!!

Wishing you all the pleasures of Autumn, my friends~

Julie

4 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Hello Julie, what a sweet Jack rug, I love that face....will check out,thanks,Hugs Francine.

Saundra said...

Great Jack pillow m'dear. Going to check out the picture trail next.

moosecraft said...

Beautiful! I'm off to go see what's left!

Barbara Shores ~ Village Folk Art said...

Not much left...looks like nearly all sold out. Great for you Julie and those Lucky people who bought your handmade folk art. I was too late! Next time I hope!
Peace to all as always,Barb