Let your soul stand ajar, always ready to welcome the ecstatic experience. ~ Emily Dickinson

Sunday, June 7, 2015

~NEW UPDATE~

Happy Sunday, everyone!!

I certainly hope

the sun IS shining

where you are today!!

It surely is here........

95 degrees!!!

Guess where I will be????

*******

As promised, here is my 

New Update info!

Monday, June 8th, 10 AM, EST (7 AM, PST)

The album will be open so you don't need a password!





I hope you can stop by for a visit!

************

I would love to invite you

to also view some of my other albums

while you are there!!

Thank you so much for your interest and support!

I appreciate it,

 AND YOU!!!

Now to go turn on the AC!!!

Wishing you a SUNSHINY DAY, my friends~

Julie

6 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Hello Julie, glad your enjoying the sunshine. Will take a look now, love your work.Blessings Francine.

HomeSpunPrims said...

Wonderful offerings as usual Julie! Best wishes for a sell out update!! Your goods are the best. Always love when I see your dollhouse dolls together. Love those strawberry pin cushions too. Big hugs, Lori

Rugs and Pugs said...

Julie ~
Your work is perfection!!!
Hugs :)
Lauren

moosecraft said...

Beautiful creations! We had sunshine yesterday... and today is bringing humidity... so yes... AC it will be! :-) Have a great day... I'll check out your update later tonight...

Larkrise garden girl said...

We're heating up in Southern California love your dolls. Outstanding display of dolls. Hugs cheri

Julia said...

Hi Julie, I'm here from Saundra's blog and like her, you are such a great ambassador for rug hooking. You are doing a fantastic job on that rug and I'm sure that you're hooked for good.
Your dolls and creations are beautiful.

I'm joining your blog and I hope that you'll join mine too.
JB