Let your soul stand ajar, always ready to welcome the ecstatic experience. ~ Emily Dickinson

Monday, March 30, 2015

~SPRING UPDATE~

Hello, sweet friends!

I hope you are having a lovely week 

and seeing and feeling the signs of spring

where you are!!

For many of you it has been a pretty rough winter

and I'm sure you are more than ready to leave the cold and snow behind!!

If that describes you

or

you just love spring and all that goes with it,

I would love to invite you to join me 

tomorrow, March 31st, 5:00 pm, EST (2:00pm, PST) 

for a SPRING UPDATE on my Picture Trail!

Won't you hop on over??

I will have some velvet rabbits, wool bunny pinkeeps, birds, carrots, dolls, and pillows,

to help you celebrate the season!

Thank you so much for your friendship

 and interest in my work!

Hope to see you tomorrow!!

*********

Wishing you a day filled with Sunshine~

Julie 

3 comments:

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Julie your little bunny is adorable!!!
I'm sure your creations are all going to be wonderful and sell fast!!!
Happy Spring Days to You!
Blessings
Robin

Primitive Stars said...

Morning Julie, love that sweet rabbit of yours. Will take a peek for sure, love your work. Happy Spring,Francine.

Jane@Bluebird1959 said...

Cute little rabbit! Looking forward to joining you at five. Jane