Let your soul stand ajar, always ready to welcome the ecstatic experience. ~ Emily Dickinson

Monday, March 9, 2015

~GRATITUDE~

That word certainly describes what is in my heart.....

A deep sense of gratefulness for so many things.....

Health, family, beloved friends.......

Enjoying each new day and just 

Living life!

It truly is a gift and blessing from God,


Special heart molds from my sweet husband Jeff!

and I am filled with GRATITUDE!!

I am so grateful for all of your well wishes, prayers, kind words, thoughts, and caring that you have shown to me over these past few weeks since my stroke!!! 

I normally try to send out individual thank you emails, but am trying to follow my Dr. and not stress about things that don't get done!! 

 Somehow I just know you all understand and will give me a bit of grace for that!!  Just know that

 Each Comment Was A Gift

 and I cherish all of them AND YOU so much!!!

Many of you have asked how I am doing and I am happy to report that

I feel really well!!! 

 It is still hard for me to believe it actually happened!!!

I had a follow up with my Dr. and she said everything looked good!  

She did put me on a cholesterol medicine even though mine is normal!

Apparently, they do that as a rule just for safety, and also baby aspirin,

 but according to all the tests everything seems to be fine!

Her main caution was to avoid STRESS and so I have been doing just that!!


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Another cause for GRATITUDE was a visit from my daughter and her husband!

They planned to come down to celebrate my Birthday, and as it happened

the timing was perfect!  We all realized how very different things COULD have been,

but were all so THANKFUL for a very different outcome!!  


Janelle, Jeff, me and Austin in Orange, CA!

The weather actually got a bit chilly and damp for So Cal,

But we just enjoyed being together and I was so happy they could be here!!

We are hoping to be able to make a trip up to see them sometime this year!

We sure do miss them and WA!!!  

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~   

During my recuperation, I have been finishing up some things I had started some time ago,

preparing for a future Spring update!

Here is a little peek....


Little Bunnies on Tuffets!

I hope to get a bit more done....perhaps a rabbit or two as well, but  for now,

I am just enjoying the creative process....Not stressing about what will and won't get done!

Just what the Dr. ordered!!

So very healing for me!! 

I will be posting a date soon, so please check back for when that will be!!  


~*~*~*~*~

Thank you again dear blogging friends, for your kindness and love to me!!

I am TRULY GRATEFUL!!

Wishing you a day filled with ALL that makes your Heart Glad~~

Julie

12 comments:

Shuttle, Hook and Needle said...

So glad to hear you are doing well and staying stress free!

HomeSpunPrims said...

Hi sweet Julie! I Was just thinking about you and then I see you posted. So very happy to hear you are doing so well. And by all means, stay stress free!! Love your heart molds and the picture of your family. You look so good! Your goodies to be offered are as wonderful as ever. Keep taking good care of yourself my friend. I pray for you every day. Big hugs, Lori

Mugwump Woolies said...

What wonderful news! Please continue to follow doctor's orders and stay stress free as much as possible. Glad that you are able to get a little stitching done. I stitch...or hook...or knit to relax...it's good medicine.
Love your family photo!
Take good care!
Hugs,
Robyn

Rugs and Pugs said...

Julie,
So happy to read that all is well!!! Great family pic.
Hugs :)
Lauren

Primitive Stars said...

I am so so happy your doing well Julie, that is such a blessing. Wonderful family picture, take care,Hugs Francine.

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Oh my gosh Julie ~ I'm so sorry to hear about this I didn't know. I'm so glad to hear you are doing fine. A good time to relax and just be creative ~ that always helps me. Glad to hear you got to visit with your daughter ~ great photo by the way.
Beautiful finishes ~ you always do amazing work!
Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers ~ hang in there Friend!
Blessings to You
Robin

old crow said...

Julie, so glad you are doing better! So happy your sweet daughter and hubby came for a visit! Hope you had a very special birthday. Your Handmades look lovely!
Take care,
Mona

Cindi said...

So happy to hear things are going better for you...gratitude is a great word. Continued healing to you!
Be blessed,
Cindi

Earlene said...

Hugs!!!!!

Bobbie said...

Thank God you are doing well, Julie! What a scare.....You're certainly doing the right thing by just taking life easy...that's the way we all should enjoy our lives! Take care and so happy to hear that you are doing fine...God BLess

mary said...

Praise God you our feeling better, and able to work on those projects that just like to hang around.

StitchinByTheLake said...

Julie I just ran across your blog but wanted to stop in and say how wonderful it is that you've suffered no lasting damage from the stroke. I had a TIA about 8 years ago and I know the fear you had/have. May God bless you with good health and some stress free time! blessings, marlene