Let your soul stand ajar, always ready to welcome the ecstatic experience. ~ Emily Dickinson

Sunday, January 25, 2015

~I'M SEEING RED!!~

Happy Sunday, friends!

Yes, I am seeing red lately!

A girl can never have too much red fabric!

Those lovely shades of crimson, garnet, ruby, berry, and true red!


Notice the age of this old velvet.....so lovely!

Different textures, like soft velvet!


Favorite little book called AMERICAN COUNTRY HEARTS by Mary Emmerling!

Beautiful red hearts that warm my heart and make it skip a beat!


Love these two together!

An old pincushion in faded red, atop a sweet little painted box in aged red!


Another view of the HEARTS book!  LOVE these cutters!!

The color red and hearts just go together, don't you think??

~*~*~*~*~

Why am I seeing so much RED lately??

Well, it just so happens that Valentine's Day is quickly approaching
and in honor of this special day, 
I am having an update on my Picture trail called......

~I'M SEEING RED!!~  
(You just knew I was going to say that, didn't you?)

Here is a peek at the items I will have available!!


Angels and Birds and Hearts.....oh my!!

It is a mix of angels, dolls, hearts, pears, birds, and pincushions.......all my favorite things in my favorite color......RED!  Well, I guess there are a few other things in black, but that is my other favorite color!!

My Update will be Tuesday, January 27th, at 2pm, PST!  The album will be closed till then so that my amazing hubby Jeff can load all the pictures and Paypal buttons (Thanks, honey!!!), and I can write all the descriptions!!  It will open at 2pm and you will not need a password!

I hope you can stop by and perhaps even find something that makes your heart go pitter patter!!  

A special welcome to all my new followers too!!  Thank you for coming along!!

Wishing you all visions of YOUR favorite color today, my friends~

Julie


13 comments:

Blessings in the Country said...

Love all the red! It looks very festive for Vday. Drooling over all that fabric hehe!
Blessings, Jessica

Rugs and Pugs said...

Those velvet hearts are so pretty, but so is everything else. Such wonderful goodes for your update!
Hugs :)
Lauren

HomeSpunPrims said...

Such a fun and pretty post Julie! All of your handmades are wonderful!! It all looks so good together in the picture. Wishing you many sales my friend. I know how beautifully made your pieces are. Anyone that owns a piece of your work is blessed. Big hugs, Lori

Cindi said...

I wish I had half of that beautiful fabric! Looks like fun I will be there!
Be blessed,
Cindi

Primitive Stars said...

Evening Julie, love your red hearts, so beautiful.... You really are a talented lady, so many handmade treasures I see. Will take a peek for sure,Hugs Francine.

moosecraft said...

Everything is so pretty! Love those little angel dolls! Hopefully I can get to the sale on time... we are expecting a blizzard here mon into tues for about 18-24 inches of snow... yeesh!

Prims By The Water said...

You sure do have a wonderful stash of red fabric. Love the goodies you made too. Janice

Shuttle, Hook and Needle said...

Lovely! Made me smile to see all your wonderful work!

old crow said...

You have been busy! Your Handmades are lovely! I will mark my calendar in red! :)
Hugs,Mona

susan hemann said...

I love that book Hearts, bought it a long time ago, I have always been drawn to heart shaped things

Mugwump Woolies said...

Red...red...and more red...I love it! Your goodies look wonderful!
Robyn

dee begg said...

Gotta love red! Your goodies look wonderful.

D

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

ooh Julie ~ two of my favorite colors too! What prim girl doesn't like black and red???
Sooooo Many Wonderful Goodies you made up ~ I'm sure they are all going to sell in no time!
TFS
Prim Blessings
Robin