Let your soul stand ajar, always ready to welcome the ecstatic experience. ~ Emily Dickinson

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

~CHRISTMAS DECORATING - PART IV~

Hello, dear friends!

I'm back with the final pictures of my Christmas Decorating!

Since it is an overcast and chilly day here in CA, 

these pictures are very appropriate, since they show Christmas lights and candle glow!



My tree, all lit up for Christmas!



White lights and simple ornaments make it so special!



My Santas, reindeer, and lighted house, with soft candle light!



The reindeer are peacefully grazing by candle light!



My Harold Turpin house looks so inviting and casts a soft glow on my Arnett Santa!

And finally....


I love how the candle light creates such a beautiful glow on this vignette in my old dry sink!

* * * * * *  * * * * * 

I hope you have enjoyed your visits with me and that you have been inspired a wee bit!!  

I know I love seeing how others decorate......it sometimes helps me to "think outside the box", and 

try something new,

or just rests my busy life by slowing me down and letting me relax,

so much needed in our rushed lives!

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to visit with me!

It has truly been a pleasure to get up everyday and post.....something I have not felt in a 

very long time!!

Wishing you all "Brightest Blessings" this week, my friends~~

Julie

7 comments:

annie said...

My husband and I looked through all your photos, twice! We loved them all, everything is so very appealing! He esp.loved the snowmen, and I have a heart for those reindeer and sheep. Thanks so much for sharing. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas in your home, God bless you!

Sandy Whitlow said...

Love seeing the candle light on this rainy California day. It all looks beautiful :)
Merry Christmas!
Sandy

Primitive Stars said...

Afternoon Julie, such a wonderful Christmas vignette on your dry sink. The soft tree lights casts a warm glow, so calm and welcoming. That is a great Arnett Santa, would love one myself. I have a thing for houses and love yours,everything looks beautiful. Warm Blessings Francine.

Kim said...

Julie, it is all so beautiful, wishing you a Peaceful and Merry Christmas~~ I will keep you in prayers~~ KIm

Shuttle, Hook and Needle said...

It has all been beautiful and I have enjoyed it very much! Wishing you a peaceful and joyous holiday season!

BumbleBeeLane said...

Enjoyed your christmas home tour. Hope you have wonderful holiday! Amy

old crow said...

Julie, everything looks so warm and inviting!! Your decorating is lovely! Thank you for sharing! Hope you and your sweet family have a blessed Christmas and a wonderful New Year!
Hugs, Mona