Let your soul stand ajar, always ready to welcome the ecstatic experience. ~ Emily Dickinson

Saturday, December 13, 2014

~CHRISTMAS DECORATING - PART 1~

I've been spending the last few days, "Decking the Halls", so to speak,

 for Christmas!

I thought I would share my large kitchen window first!


Santa candle adds a soft glow


It is filled with my tin and treen collection

and I've added a bit of red and green

to make it more festive! 


old tin molds and a favorite firkin filled with treen


a garland of red beads add a pop of color to these old tin molds


simple greens, red beads, and on old butter press


favorite large Gingerbread cutter and a red candle


sunny kitchen window filled with a bit of Christmas Cheer


* * * * * * * 

I hope you've enjoyed my little Christmas touches,
starting in the kitchen!

I am planning on sharing a bit more in the next few days

so I hope that you will be sure to stop back later

for each new installment!


* * * * * * * * * *


Wishing you "Merry and Bright" Blessings, my friends~

Julie 




10 comments:

Prims By The Water said...

Beautiful decor. Janice

Primitive Stars said...

Evening Julie, I love your kitchen Christmas window display, so many treasures I see. Great butter mold, I adore them, thanks for sharing, want more please.Hugs Francine.

HomeSpunPrims said...

Lots of eye candy in your window display Julie! You have some wonderful things to work with. Thank you for visiting my PT & blog today my friend, and leaving so many sweet comments. Can't wait so see your next set of pictures! Big hugs and Christmas blessings, Lori

Rugs and Pugs said...

Julie,
That is a big window and it is perfect for the season. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs :)
Lauren

annie said...

it looks wonderful!

Mugwump Woolies said...

Hello, Julie...Your window is full of so many wonderful things! I particularly love the tin. Hope you are enjoying these merry days!
Robyn

moosecraft said...

Beautiful touches to warm your home! Thanks for sharing! :-) I haven't even begun to start with decorating yet... maybe this afternoon? lol!

Bobbie said...

Beautiful collections, Julie! They look just perfect in your window....looking forward to seeing the rest of your decorations!

Sandy Whitlow said...

Oh my...you have so many wonderful goodies...I love them all!
Hope you have been enjoying our much needed rain :)
Merry Christmas to you and yours,
Sandy

Lee Prairie Designs said...

Gosh Julie, everything in your kitchen window is wonderful...The collection of your antique primitives are fabulous!! Looking forward to your next "Christmas Post"!!

Hugs, Carolyn