Let your soul stand ajar, always ready to welcome the ecstatic experience. ~ Emily Dickinson

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

~HAPPY HALLOWEEN~

Hello Friends!

I know I am a wee bit early, but just wanted to share a small vignette I decorated for Halloween!

************

Smiling Jack O Lantern!



Lil Punkinhead by Steins!  Love his black ruffled collar and extra long nose!



Sweet Sock Cat and Primitive Pumpkin made by me!



My Oil Can Cat!  I made her from a pattern by the very talented Lori Brechlin!



Love her sweet face!  She LOVES treats!!
  


Another view of my Sock Cat and my favorite cloth pumpkin I made from Sweet Meadow Farms! 



Another view of the pumpkin, a pumpkin with a crow and a witch make do, all made by me! 
Tiny little Jack from Bethany Lowe!



Great old firkin!



Here it is all together!



The black cupboard is our TV cabinet that Jeff painted and distressed for me!  It fits in the corner perfectly, surrounded by an old black chair, bonnets, and my favorite old game board, and offers just the right spot for my displays!

I hope you enjoyed my little display of Halloween, my friends!!  

Wishing you a safe and Happy Halloween and a treat or two (or a bucket full) as well~~

Julie

9 comments:

Mugwump Woolies said...

Your Halloween decorations are wonderful, Julie. Love that fellow with the long, long nose! I did very little decorating this year...even less than last year. Busy sewing, traveling and mending my shoulder...I had very little time to even think about witches and black cats...I miss them all so much! I'm seriously thinking on getting started on Christmas before it gets by me as well.
Enjoy your Halloween!
Robyn

Earlene L. said...

I enjoyed it Julie...very sweet all together. Nice tv cabinet.
Happy Halloween
Earlene

Sandy Whitlow said...

It all looks wonderful, Julie! I especially love those kitties :)
Happy Halloween!!!
Sandy

Shuttle, Hook and Needle said...

All of your Fall decorations look wonderful! Happy Halloween!

Rugs and Pugs said...

Great display. Loved it all but the oil can cat was probably my favorite.
Happy Halloween :)
Lauren

Prims By The Water said...

Happy Halloween. Loved your display! Janice

Primitive Stars said...

Morning Julie, I adore your Halloween treasures. That oil can Sock Cat is adorable as all your sock cats are. Looking great at your homer. Boo Blessings Francine.

ronda at simple thyme prims said...

Oh what lovelys! Happy Halloween Julie!

Bobbie said...

Very nice, Julie...all of your Halloween decor is just beautiful!