Let your soul stand ajar, always ready to welcome the ecstatic experience. ~ Emily Dickinson

Monday, September 22, 2014

~HAPPY FACES~

There is nothing so infectious as a smile!
  
Wonderful pattern by Pineberry Lane!!

These little folk certainly bring a smile to my face each time I see them!

Lovingly handmade by me

Each one is unique, just like we are!

Sweet little bells on each hat!

Which one is your favorite?

Truly a tower full of Happy!

Wishing you a smiling face and a happy heart today, my friends!!

Julie

7 comments:

annie said...

I like the one on the left side of the photo next to the sold green one, sort of a brown / tan hounds tooth, really cute!

Plumruncreek ♥ said...

So nice!! You have been busy!!

Rugs and Pugs said...

Those are FUN!!!
Hugs :)
Lauren

Prims By The Water said...

Wow you sure made lots to make me smile oodles and oodles. Janie

moosecraft said...

Love these! Yes... who can resist a smile? :-)

old crow said...

Primitively Perfect! Love your little Witch Make Do's!! Great minds, I am also working on these!! All time Favorites!Hope you are enjoying a beautiful fall day!!
Hugs, Mona

Mugwump Woolies said...

They are wonderful...each and every one!
Robyn