Let your soul stand ajar, always ready to welcome the ecstatic experience. ~ Emily Dickinson

Sunday, April 27, 2014

~UPDATE NOW OPEN~

Hello, dear friends!

My newest album, GARDEN GOODES, is now open!
I hope you can take a moment to drop by for a visit!
  You can get there by clicking HERE!


  I also have selected a number of my other hand mades and put them in an album titled,
 MOTHER'S DAY GIFT IDEAS, 
  and I hope you take a moment to visit there as well by clicking HERE!

Thank you so much for stopping by today, for your lovely encouraging comments, and for supporting my work!!  I truly value each and every one of you!!

Wishing you a most special day, my friends~~

Julie

6 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Love those heart pillows, so sweet. Popping in for a peek, Blessings Francine.

Theresa F said...

LOVE the carrots. Your work is beautiful! I know, because I own some of it :)

Elisabetta said...

Great hearts I love this idea so much!!!

Patti said...

Love all of your offerings! Wish I had some extra spending money this month :)
Blessings, Patti

Penelope's Beehive said...

Oh...my heart is a-twitter at the thought of perusing your lovely handmades! The basket of hearts is a tease indeed. Surely each and every creation shall reflect your love of needle and thread.
Wishing you sunshine days dear Julie!
Sending hugs your way ...
xox

Anonymous said...

Julie, I left you a facebook message. I am trying to contact you. Thanks, Angie Lashaway Pioneer, Ohio