Let your soul stand ajar, always ready to welcome the ecstatic experience. ~ Emily Dickinson

Saturday, April 26, 2014

~GARDEN GOODES UPDATE~

Hello, dear friends and Happy Saturday to you!!

It is a cooler day here in sunny SoCal and we got some much needed rain last night!!  Our temps will be climbing back up into the 90's again by next week, but for now we are enjoying these 60 and 70 degree days! 

 I hope you are having some lovely weather where ever you are and that the sun is shining!  As that old John Denver song says, "Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy!"  How very true that is!!!

I am finally ready to release my new album, GARDEN GOODES, on my Picturetrail and wanted to let you know that it will be open tomorrow, Sunday, April 27th, at 2 PM, EST, (11 AM Pacific Time).  I hope you will be able to stop by for a visit and see what I have been creating!  The album will be closed till then in order to upload all the information!  You can visit my Picturetrail by clicking the button on my side bar! 

I actually finished a few more things for the update and here is a little peek at them!

Linen Carrot Bunch and Early Cloth Rabbit

Thank you for stopping by today and hope to see you tomorrow!!

Wishing you a "Sunshine on my shoulders" kind of day~~

Julie

10 comments:

Julia said...

such a sweet rabbit - I love it:0)

Julia

Lee Prairie Designs said...

Julie your rabbit is darling hiding in the leaves!

I would love to visit the shop...but we live to far away. I know they will love all your wonderful creations.

I think "Spring" is here! :)

Hugs, Carolyn

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Carolyn,
My Update will be on my Picturetrail so you can just click the button on my sidebar and stop in for a visit!!
No airplane tickets or gasoline needed!! Web travel......easy peasy!!!
Hope you can stop by!!
Warm Hugs~
Julie

Patti said...

Oh I love your early cloth rabbit!
Can't wait to see your update!
Blessings, Patti

Primitive Stars said...

Afternoon Julie, what an adorable rabbit, your so talented. Enjoy the weekend, Hugs Francine.

Orange Sink said...

Hi Jullie,
Your prim goodies look wonderful as always! I hope your update will bring lots of eager buyers! Glad to hear you have been enjoying some rain there... it's finally shaping up here too but still chilly. It's good to finally see some green grass!!
Hugs from your friend in northern WI!!
Cathy G

annie said...

that bunny is cute as can be!
I want to see your picture trail!
I always look forward to that!

Sandy Whitlow said...

I can't wait for your update tomorrow, Julie!!! Your bunny is absolutely wonderful!
Hugs,
Sandy

moosecraft said...

This bunny and carrots are so cute! Looking forward to the update!

A Primitive Homestead said...

I love your sweet little rabbit and carrots.