Let your soul stand ajar, always ready to welcome the ecstatic experience. ~ Emily Dickinson

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

~SWEET SIGNS OF SPRING~


Where man sees but withered leaves,
God sees flowers growing.  ~Albert Laighton


This poor little tree sits in our backyard, still a bit dry and almost brittle looking, yet it is bravely showing us that it is once again ready to produce new life........for now, beautiful pink blooms, but as the month progresses........Peaches!!! 


I can hardly wait!!!


But I guess I will just have to be patient!


For now, I will feast my eyes on these sweet pink promises of what is yet to come!!!

***************

Wishing you hopeful glimpses of the promises of spring~~

Julie

8 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Yay!!!!! Love a sign of Spring, and such a pretty pink. Happy Day, Francine.

prims by olde lady morgan said...

Oh signs of Spring! you lucky gal! I am patiently waiting... after another 4" of snow today. Enjoy! OLM

Prims By The Water said...

So lovely..wishing Spring would hurry up and get here. We had another 7 inches of snow again today. Janice

Shuttle, Hook and Needle said...

Can not wait till spring blooms appear! I will feel so much better. Nice flag on your fence!

Patti said...

How lovely! Thank you so much for sharing that sweet bit of springtime! It brightened my day :) fresh peaches in your backyard - what could be more lovely!
Blessings, Patti

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Daffodils blooming here--am so ready for spring. I love it when the earth comes back to lfe and old friends return

jennifer768 said...

Looking forward to Spring. Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful pics.Be blessed,Jen

Julie Zakrzewski said...

Thanks everyone! Hope my little bit of "spring" brought you some hope!! It really IS coming!!
Springtime Hugs~
Julie