Let your soul stand ajar, always ready to welcome the ecstatic experience. ~ Emily Dickinson

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

~CHRISTMAS - Part 1~

Good Morning, dear friends! 

Yesterday I spent the entire day decorating!  I only planned on doing some minimal displays here and there, but once I opened up all the containers, that plan was forgotten! 

So armed with my trusty step ladder and some Christmas music, I rolled up my sleeves and went to work!

These are photos of my kitchen window and who better to start with than......SANTA! (an Arnett Santa)


Painted sign on old barn wood!!  LOVE that RED!!!


 On Dasher!! Reindeer I made from a Netty Lacroix pattern.  



On Dancer!! Another Reindeer I made from the same Netty pattern!!  LOVE his antique coverlet blanket!!


"All hearts come home for Christmas!"  Sweet little lighted house to welcome you!!

LOVE Arnettt Santas!!!

Sweet Face!!

Bottle brush trees

Love the sprinkling of snow!

Wonky but wonderful!

Candy canes and a kitten!

Red and green!

My newest Arnett Santa from my dear friend Marlene!!  

I will treasure him!!!

Sweet Grouping!

All together!!!

Another view!

The End!!!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!!  I want to welcome all my new followers and thank all of you who have continued to follow along, and for leaving your sweet comments!!  Each one is a special gift that brings a smile to my face!! 

 
May this week be filled with love and laughter, joy, and LOTS of DECORATING!!

Heart Hugs to you~~

 Julie 


13 comments:

The Humble Stitcher said...

It all looks beautiful, Julie! Love those Santas!
Holiday blessings to you and yours,
Sandy

Primitive Stars said...

Happy Wednesday Julie, my my what a wonderful window display you did, love it so. Those Arrnet Santa's are absolutely gorgeous and I adore you prim reindeer, what a great job.Sweet lighted house to, I love houses, really enjoyed, show us more please, Hugs Francine.

Penny said...

Enjoyed looking at your decorating... just wonderful!! Glad to know I'm not the only one who says she will cut back, only to put out twice what she planned!! Some decorations just can't stay in the box!

Kathy L. said...

what a lovely display. I love the Santa's. Please keep showing us your decorating.

Kathy

Anonymous said...

Beautiful display of those wonderful, wonderful Arnett Santa's! I have a couple of them...but would like to add more to my collection. I really like the way you have your arranged. It's fun getting ready for Christmas!







Rugs and Pugs said...

I LOVE all your Santas!!!
Hugs :)
Lauren

Earlene said...

Great Arnett Santa display!!!1 She make the best!

Prims By The Water said...

I love bottle brush trees! Your Santas are lovely. Janice

annie said...

that is a wonderful display, I love your Santas!

Penelope's Beehive said...

An enchanted, magical wonderland!!! Simply delightful Julie!!
Sending love your way ...
Judy xox

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Beautiful! Bottle brush trees are so much fun

Melissa said...

Good Morning! I just love all of your Santas :-) I love to decorate with them too at Christmas, you will find them all over my house.. I planned on keeping my decorating to a minimum this year too but once I start unpacking all of my Christmas treasures I can't bring myself to leave any still in the tubs :-) Have a wonderful day! Hugs~Melissa

Larkrise garden girl said...

What darling Santa's! I loved every single one of them. Happy Holidays, Cheri