Let your soul stand ajar, always ready to welcome the ecstatic experience. ~ Emily Dickinson

Friday, November 1, 2013

~ SWEET NOVEMBER ~

According to my Legacy Calendar this morning, it is officially November!! 


 Isn't this picture lovely?!

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

This month is a time for being THANKFUL for all the blessings of the past year, for family, for friends, and for what means the most to you!!  


Speaking of family, I will be boarding a plane tomorrow for North Carolina, for a visit with my Mom and two sisters!!  I can't believe it has been a year and a half since my last visit, and we have so much to catch up on!!  If you listen closely, no doubt you will hear all the laughter!!!  It promises to be a most wonderful time, indeed!  I will be gone 10 days, but know they will go by quickly and want to make the most of my time there!!!  We may even have our own little THANKSGIVING CELEBRATION early, and then I get to celebrate another when I get back!!!  That is what I call a DOUBLE BLESSING!!!

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

I am also thankful for all of you who take the time to stop by, leave sweet comments, support my work, and want to be a part of my life!!  It makes my heart sing!!


Wishing you a truly SWEET NOVEMBER, dear friends~~

Julie  

5 comments:

Shuttle, Hook and Needle said...

Wishing you a wonderful time in NC with your family!! Have a safe trip.

HomeSpunPrims said...

Julie,
It's been a year and a half already?! Wow, time sure does go by fast. Wishing you a wonderful trip my friend and a visit full of many blessings with your family. Love & hugs, Lori

Earlene Landis said...

Have a wonderful trip!
Happy November!!
Earlene

Primitive Stars said...

Happy November Julie, wishing you a great trip with family, 99Hugs Francine.

old crow said...

Julie,
Oh my goodness the girls are getting so big! Adorable times two!! Hope you have a wonderful time with your Mom and sisters! Have a safe trip! Love your new kitties!!

Hugs, Mona