Let your soul stand ajar, always ready to welcome the ecstatic experience. ~ Emily Dickinson

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

~WATCH THE BIRDIE~


These birds are so excited to announce that they will be part of an UPDATE, coming soon!!  Yes, you heard correctly.....AN UPDATE!!  After 6 months, I FINALLY have some things completed, to be offered next week on my PICTURE TRAIL!!  Believe me when I say it has been " A LONG TIME COMING", and I am so very excited!!!  Many of you have inquired and no doubt have just about given up on ever hearing from me again!!  Well, here is a glimpse of what I have been (laboriously) working on, and I do hope you will be sure to stop by for a closer look on Tuesday, June 11th! 


I may be able to finish up a few more things between now and then, and my album will be closed in order for me to get all of the pictures and descriptions added, but do please drop by with any questions you might have!!  Many, many, MANY THANKS to all of you for still being interested and stopping by!! 

 I must confess that life have been so VERY different for me since moving to CA and I am STILL trying to get the hang of ALL the MANY CHANGES!  Being a Grandmother has certainly been a HUGE CHALLENGE for me and I am still trying to get the hang of it!! My two sweet peas certainly do keep this Gramma running!!  Any helpful hints and ideas for spending time with 2 very active children, ages 23 months and 3 years old would be MOST GLADLY WELCOMED!!! 

Thank you for taking a wee bit of time out of your very busy day to stop in for a visit!!  It cheers my heart to hear from you and I appreciate your friendships so much!!  Thank you too for following me and wanting to be a part of my life!!!  I hope you will be sure to stop in for my update as well!!  More details to come!!

Wishing you a most wonderful week, filled with hope, joy and birdsong~~

Julie


5 comments:

Penelope's Beehive said...

Joy of joys! It is simply SPLENDID to see you posting again! And to be tempted with an update in the near future...love-er-ly indeed!
Wishing you oodles of joy, and warm hugs...
Judy ♥

HomeSpunPrims said...

Julie,
I was just thinking of you and wondering how you are since we haven't heard from you in a while. So happy to see you are creating again. And what wonderful creations you have to offer! Take care my friend and best wishes as always for a successful update. Big hugs, Lori

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Wow Julie ~ you've been busy as a bee ~ so many wonderful creations!
Nice hearing from you again!
Only advice I've got ~ Enjoy!
They grow so fast!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Primitive Stars said...

Hi Julie, we are still here for you, nice to hear from you though...love those birdies......enjoy the days with the wee ones...before you know it they are all grown up.....Blessings Francine.

old crow said...

Hi Julie, so happy you have had some time to create! I know how much you love it. Love your handmades! Enjoy your precious time with those beautiful Granddaughters!! I am looking forward to your update! We sure do miss you at the Salt Box!
Big Hugs,
Mona