Let your soul stand ajar, always ready to welcome the ecstatic experience. ~ Emily Dickinson

Monday, June 10, 2013

~A FEW MORE~


I actually did finish a few more things for my UPDATE tomorrow and thought I would show you a little peek! 

 It seems the creative juices have finally been flowing AND I have had some extra time, so that has been refreshing for me!!  Perhaps I may even squeeze out one or two more items.....you just never can tell!!!

If you have a moment tomorrow, I do hope you will join me to view my newest offerings!  My Picturetrail album is closed for now, but will be open June 11th, at 4 PM, Pacific Time! 

Till then, I wish you a most lovely day, or as a very dear friend always says, " A LOV-ER-LY DAY"!

With a Thankful Heart~~

Julie

5 comments:

Nan ~ Threadwork Primitives said...

So glad you found some extra time to create. That's always a good feeling. Your quilted pinkeeps are just awesome.
~Nan

old crow said...

Hi Julie, love your little log cabin pin keeps!!
Beautiful!!
Hugs,
Mona

Primitive Stars said...

Hi Julie, love those sweet log cabin pin keeps, one of my favorite patterns......Will pop in to see, Francine.

Karen said...

Love the pin keeps!!!
I'll try and get back on around 4 to see all the lovely items you are offering.
Blessings,
Karen

The Humble Stitcher said...

Great update, Julie! I especially love your dollies and birds!!! Everything looks just wonderful!
Big hugs,
Sandy