Let your soul stand ajar, always ready to welcome the ecstatic experience. ~ Emily Dickinson

Monday, November 19, 2012

~TIME FOR AN UPDATE~



Hello, my dear friends!!  I have been busy trying to get some things finished for a small update and am finally ready!  My new album is now open and I would love to invite you to stop by for a visit if you have the time!!   Just click on my Picture Trail link to take you there!

 http://www.picturetrail.com/my.primitive.heart 

This is going to be a busy week for all of us as we prepare all of our favorite dishes to celebrate Thanksgiving, so I know time is precious!  I hope all of you reading this will be able to be with your loved ones, enjoying those special moments together!  I am so very thankful for so many things this year and the wonderful friendships I have made with many of you makes me especially grateful!!  Thank you for taking the time out of your busy days to stop by and see what I am up to!!!  It means more than you know!!

Take care and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

Wishing you MUCH JOY~~

Julie

9 comments:

The Moonlit Stitch said...

Love your deer! ~*~Lisa

Primitive Stars said...

Good Day, so nice to see a post from you Julie, love the deer, so prim perfect, will check out the picture trail and see what you have been busy creating......always a treat........Wishing you and yours a wonderful Thanksgiving...........Warm Blessings Francine.

Mugwump Woolies said...

Happy Thanksgiving, dear friend! Hope you and yours enjoy the day and make lots of memories!
Take good care,
Robyn

The Humble Stitcher said...

Everything looks wonderful, Julie! I love your angels and the deer, too...it's all perfect!
Thanksgiving blessings to you and yours!
Sandy

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Love the deer Julie!
Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Prim Blessings
Robin

old crow said...

Julie,
Your update is beautiful! I just love how your deer turned out, the vintage coverlet pieces look perfect on them! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
Hugs, Mona

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

Adorable reindeer, Julie.
Happy Thanksgiving.

Penelope's Beehive said...

Hello my friend...I do fancy the reindeer...all gussied up and protected from Winter's chill. I feel certain that they shall find new accommodations in the blink of an eye.
Wishing you and your loved ones a Thanksgiving filled with love and special blessings!
Sending warm hugs your way...
Judy ♥

Elisabetta said...

I love so much your reindeer!!!