Let your soul stand ajar, always ready to welcome the ecstatic experience. ~ Emily Dickinson

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

~HAPPY THANKSGIVING~



Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow.
~Melody Beattie

Wishing all of you a most wonderful Thanksgiving, filled with an over-abundance of Blessings!!!

With a Heart of Gratitude~~

Julie

10 comments:

Penelope's Beehive said...

Dearest Julie,
Sending joy and blessings to you and your loved ones!
With warmest hugs...
Judy ♥

Orange Sink said...

Hi Julie,
I love your post! A warm and blessed Thanksgiving is wished to you and your family also! Thank-you too for your sweetest and wonderful comments on my blog! I so wished you were closer dear friend! I am filled with thanks that we've met through our blogs!!
Warm hugs!!
Cathy G

Mugwump Woolies said...

Happy Thanksgiving , my dear, sweet friend. I am grateful for the magic of technology...without it I would not have met you! Your comments always bring a smile to my face...thank you.
Have a wonderful day with your family and friends,
Robyn...Sister in Red Lipstick:)

Primitive Stars said...

Warm Thanksgiving Wishes to you and yours..........Wonderful post as always.........Blessings from Winnipeg, Canada......Hugs Francine..

Nan ~ Threadwork Primitives said...

All the best this Thanksgiving.
Enjoy the day.
Blessings, Nan

marly said...

Wishing you the same!

Pamela@ Our Pioneer Homestead said...

Happy Thanksgiving~

The Humble Stitcher said...

Thanks for sharing such a beautiful quote, Julie. It's definitely one I want to copy and read over EVERY day!!! I am so thankful for the gift of your friendship and am happy we have met thru this wonderful world of blogging :)
May your Thanksgiving Day be truly happy and blessed!
Sandy

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Julie.

Paula said...

Dear, sweet Julie,

Thank you for sharing this lovely image and beautiful quote! That is so true! I wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving and an over~abundance of blessings in return! With a grateful heart too! I am so glad we "met" through your lovely blog! Love, Paula xo

PS~ I love your new creations! Beautifully done sweetie!