Let your soul stand ajar, always ready to welcome the ecstatic experience. ~ Emily Dickinson

Friday, July 20, 2012

~WHAT SHOULD WE WEAR??~

That is the question these 5 sweet dollies have been asking me for several days now!  Not to worry, my dears.....I have your dresses almost ready for you!!


I have been trying to take my own advice from my previous post....seems like many of you could relate and I thank you for your sweet comments and emails!!  I hope you too could enjoy those "rest times" and apparently I must have been taking LOTS of DEEP BREATHS this month already!!!  Lots of resting it seems!!  No matter!!  I have truly been enjoying the whole creative process and just taking my time!! 


 My dolls are a bit anxious for some much needed clothing, but I have told them they must be patient a bit longer and they will be dressed soon!! 


I think they will be pleased!!!

All of these dolls, plus some other things I have been working on will be in my update on my Picturetrail, hopefully soon!!!  I will keep you posted when I am getting close!! 

As for now, I will just keep plugging away, a stitch here, a stitch there, and reminding myself WHY I do what I do.......PURE JOY OF CREATING!!!  It soothes, heals, restores, comforts and brings deep joy to my heart!!  How very thankful I am that I can do what I love!  What could be sweeter??

Wishing you "Pure Joy" today~~

Julie

8 comments:

HomeSpunPrims said...

What a nice grouping of dollies Julie! Have fun dressing them. I'll look forward to seeing all your goodies when you are ready. It is a joy to be able to do what we love and create but it is a lot of work too. I think it's great you've been taking it slow and not pushing yourself. I'm trying to do the same. Keep creating at your own pace my friend. We all love seeing what your hands are creating and will love to see your finishes whenever it's good for you to have them ready to show us. Have a wonderful afternoon my dear friend and thanks for visiting me on my blog too.
Big hugs, Lori

TheCrankyCrow said...

Oh....these gals are going to be all kinds of amazing....I love them so even without clothes! Glad to hear you're moving ahead with balance....If creating gets to the point where it drains and stresses, it loses its magic and healing power....I'm impressed with FIVE dolls....That would take me a lifetime in and of itself. Wishing you a weekend filled with blessings and joys my friend....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Amen!
I'm the same way ~ love to create and take my time and enjoy the moment. If I don't get it done ~ I don't get it done.
So enjoy your creative moments.
The little ones will look great all dressed up in their finest!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Prims By The Water said...

I love these dolls naked...oops maybe that's not a good thing to say. LOL cannot wait to see these beauties clothed in their finest! Take care,Janice

Primitive Stars said...

Hello Julie, great group of dollies, can`t wait to see what they wear. Good to have rests here and there, recharge, get the juices flowing. Keep creating and always find comfort and joy in what you do. Prim Blessings Francine.

Mugwump Woolies said...

Hi Julie,
Your dollies are all so sweet...each has a personality of her own! Can't wait to see them dressed. This year I have decided not to "get crazy" as the busy season gets closer. What I accomplish will just have to be enough....there is no way my hands can keep up with the ideas in my head...I have finally come to realize this.
Have a wonderful weekend. Sending a big hug.
Robyn

old crow said...

Hi Julie, Looks like you have been busy!! Can't wait to see these ladies all dressed up!! I know they will be lovely!! Have a wonderful creative week!!
Hugs, Mona

Penelope's Beehive said...

Dearest Julie...I have been woefully tardy visiting with you. But alas, upon this pop-in I discover your sweet dollies! Although each may be without clothes, perhaps it is the best way cope with the most disagreeable, summer heat?!
I shall look ever forward to seeing the ladies' fine attire in the future...I feel certain that their dresses shall be ever so splendid! In the meanwhile, I wish you continued joy!
Sending warm hugs...
Judy xo