Let your soul stand ajar, always ready to welcome the ecstatic experience. ~ Emily Dickinson

Monday, July 30, 2012

~READY, SET.....SHOW!~

I am happy to say I am finally done with all my dolls and even added a mouse and a few birds too!  Here they are in all their finery!!  I had so much fun making them!! 


I will be doing a small update today at 4 pm Pacific Time on my Picture Trail and would love to invite you to stop by!  My album will be closed till then so we have time to add everything!  I look forward to seeing you later!

I hope you have a lovely Monday and thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit!!  I truly appreciate each and every one of you!!

Wishing you a Happy Heart~~

Julie

13 comments:

HomeSpunPrims said...

Oh Julie, what a wonderful update! The dolls, birds and mouse look so nice together in the picture. I'm sure you wil sell out. Big hugs, Lori

Primitive Stars said...

Hi Julie, you made my heart happy, sweet dollies in their finery. Love the birdies and mouse to, you are such a wonderful crafter, every stitch made with love. Will check out the picture trail for sure, Blessings Francine.

Mugwump Woolies said...

Hi Julie, Your dollies and birdies and mousies are all so sweet! The browns are my favorite! Looking forward to your update...have a great week.
Take good care,
Robyn

Carmen and the Primcats said...

Beautiful! I am just in love with those birds!!!

Carmen and the Primcats

Nan ~ Threadwork Primitives said...

Wow, how wonderful everything is. I love those birdies too.
Happy update!
Nan

Penelope's Beehive said...

Oh my, such a happy, happy day...I shall look forward to ogling your lovelies...particularly the birdies!
Wishing you a day filled with summertime delights!
Fond hugs...
Judy ox

Shuttle, Hook and Needle said...

Awesome!

~Sara said...

Such wonderful goodies!

Donna said...

What a sweet group of dolls and birds and everything!

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Wonderful goodies Julie!!!
Couldn't pick a favorite ~ such a prim perfect display!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin

annie said...

love all of them!

Janny S. said...

Oh what a pretty dolls.
Beautifull dresses.
You are very handsome.
Greetings from a rainy Holland.
Janny Schoneveld

Prims By The Water said...

They all look wonderful Julie. Great job and love those colors! Take care, Janice