Let your soul stand ajar, always ready to welcome the ecstatic experience. ~ Emily Dickinson

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

SPRING HAS SPRUNG...MAYBE?



Spring is indeed "just around the corner"  as you can see from this sweet picture with lovely yellow daffodils and Mr. Rabbit, but here in the Pacific Northwest, it is coming in "like a lion" as we had snow yesterday, plus rain, plus thunder, more snow, more rain and even some sunshine mixed in!!  It was a regular weather potpourri and I can't wait to see what happens today!! 

In spite of the strange weather, there are signs of spring everywhere and I will have a small showing of some spring items tonight on my Picture Trail!!  My new album will be open for viewing at 5 pm tonight (March 14th), Pacific Time, so if you have a chance please "hop on over" to see what I have listed!!  Here is a little "sneak peek" for you!!


Thank you so much for stopping by and for your interest, emails and friendship!!  I hope "Spring Has Sprung" where you are and that there is no "Maybe" about it!!

Wishing you "SPRING"~~

Julie


9 comments:

Tam said...

Wow i luv the above picture, can't wait to check out the picture trail

Cheyenne said...

---you have the LOVELIEST things!

I think when you live in the 'north' even with the snow & suchwhat yesterday, things just seem better, because you know warmer days are ahead. I am enjoying the longer days so much. Bring on the sunshine!

HomeSpunPrims said...

Darling goodies miss Julie! Best wishes for a good update today.
We would usually have snow now too. This weather is something else. Sending good thoughts for sunshine to come your way! Big hugs, Lori

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

Hi, Julie:
I could swear I left a comment here!
Sorry, your picture is lovely and I love the bunnies. Don't you love this weather, 60's every day?
Hugs,
Susan

jennifer768 said...

Love your pics! Those are adorable!Hugs,Jen

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

It sure was a beautiful day here in WI ~ was outside most of the day working on dolls, going for bike rides, walks and teaching my granddaugter how to rollerblade. Bring on the sunshine!!!
Wonderful creations ~ going over to take a peak!
Wishing you lots of sunshine and beautiful days!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Joanne said...

Wow - Love it all - you sure have been busy - everything is prim perfection! Happy Spring - hope the snow goes away! This weather sure has been crazy.

The Humble Stitcher said...

Gosh, Julie...I don't know how I missed this post but somehow, I did! I love your bunnies and those beautful daffodils are so perfect. Hope you have a wonderful, spring day today!
Sandy

TheCrankyCrow said...

Oh Fiddlesticks! How did I miss this?!!! Everything is adorable!!! Rats, rats, rats. :o( Robin