Let your soul stand ajar, always ready to welcome the ecstatic experience. ~ Emily Dickinson

Thursday, February 2, 2012

~PEEK-A-BOO MOUNTAIN~


Good Morning Everyone and Happy Thursday!!  Living only 50 miles away from Mt. Rainier, I am constantly amazed by what I might see from my bedroom window each day!!  This morning was no exception!! 


 The clouds are covering the whole mountain today, almost as if they are playing a game of peek-a boo, but if you look closely you can see the outline and the smaller mountain ranges on either side!!  Perhaps the clouds will lift and we will be able to see this beautiful mountain just like you see on all the postcards!!  I am certainly hoping for some sunshine here today, and I hope it is shining where you live too!!  Even if the groundhog says we are having 6 more weeks of winter I don't mind, as long as there is a bit of sunshine!!

I have FINALLY got all my pictures updated and uploaded to my Picture Trail and if you have some time, please stop by for a visit!!  Just click on the Picture Trail link:


 Here is one of the new items you will see there!


Thank you so much for stopping by!!  I have been so blessed by your kind emails recently, for your sweet comments, for the new followers, and for all of you who continually encourage me by your interest....what a blessing you all are!!

Wishing all of you a "SUN-SHINY" Day~~

Julie 


8 comments:

HomeSpunPrims said...

What a gorgeous picture out your window Julie!

I checked out your wonderful offerings on your PT. The detail in your work is so special Julie. Everything is awesome! Big hugs, Lori

annie said...

Wonderful photo! Love the hearts and angels on you Trail!

old crow said...

Hi Julie, hope you enjoyed this beautiful day!! Yes, we do have blue sky up there!! :) The mountain was beautiful!!
We need more days like this!!
Mona :)

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

Wow, what a picture. It's been a while, Julie. I caught up on your
PT and you've made some beautiful
things lately.
Enjoy this weather, I have a feeling
any day now we're going to get the
"real" winter.
Hugs,
Susan

Joanne said...

My you have been busy - everything looks wonderful - you do just great work and always add that "extra touch"! You too have a sun-shiny" day (Now let's put on our pantsuits and dance and sing like the Brady Brats!)

Mugwump Woolies said...

Hi Julie,
That is a wonderful photo of the sky...what a view you have! Wish I could send you some of our sunshine...we have lots to share.
The red heart pin cushion is so sweet...going over to see the rest of your goodies now.
Take good care,
Robyn

Kathy (woolfind) said...

Lovely view :). Your work is just wonderful. Keep up the good work!

Penelope's Beehive said...

Dear Julie ~
Oh my, what a breathtaking view! I feel certain that such beauty gives you joy each and every day.
Love, LOVE your new creations...I shall fly ever swiftly over to your PT and ogle your new goodies! It shall be a delight surely.
Wishing you all that is fine and good my friend...
Warm hugs,
Judy xx