Let your soul stand ajar, always ready to welcome the ecstatic experience. ~ Emily Dickinson

Sunday, April 10, 2011

SPRING UPDATE SNEAK PEEK!!!


I am excited to announce my VERY FIRST

Picture Trail Spring Update, this coming Friday, April 15th, at 6:00pm EST!!

I have been busy creating some unique treasures, including the two sweet Rabbits in the picture, and some other special items that will be listed as well!

I hope you will be able to stop by and I so look forward to your visit!!! If you see something you are interested in, please feel free to email me and I will try to answer each email as promptly as possible!! Since this will be the first time I hope all will go smoothly and thank you in advance for your patience and understanding!!!

I look forward to hearing from you and THANK YOU SO MUCH for your interest and support of my work!!

See you on Friday!!

Spring Blessings~

Julie

9 comments:

HomeSpunPrims said...

My best wishes for a successful update Julie. The rabbits are adorable!

cottageprims said...

Can't wait to see your goodies! Warm Blessings!~Amy

Penelope's Beehive said...

Ooooh my, how very exciting Julie! I shall look forward to visiting with you on Friday!

Warm and gentle hugs...Judy

Penny said...

I am looking forward to seeing your PT update -- I am sure there will be some wonderful items!!

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Thanks Ladies, for your sweet and thoughtful comments and I appreciate your encouragement so much!! I'm excited for Friday and hoping all goes well without any glitches!!
Blessings and Thanks~~
Julie

Joanne said...

Just wonderful items Julie - love everything there! Can't wait to see more - You certainly have been busy!

A Primitive Homestead said...

Your creations are always awesome. I love your bunnies. Do you sell pattern's? Wishing you well Friday. Blessings!
Lara

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Thanks Joanne and Lara!
I am so behind on replying but I thank you both so much for the lovely comments! I don't sell patterns but have a few of my own designs and mostly use some wonderful patterns by many talented artists!! SO MANY to choose from!!
Blessings and thanks~~
Julie

old crow said...

Julie, your handmades are beautiful! Good luck on your first update! That vintage red velvet is by far my favorite! Oh, and the bunnies too!! :)