Let your soul stand ajar, always ready to welcome the ecstatic experience. ~ Emily Dickinson

Friday, April 22, 2011

BLESSED EASTER WISHES!!!



Spring has FINALLY ARRIVED here in the Pacific Northwest and I am so happy for the sunshine and the promise of warmer temperatures!! I'm also so thankful for all of you who stopped by for a visit to my first picture trail update! Even though there were just a few glitches, all in all it went well and now that we know how to do it, I will be trying to update it more regularly! Thank you for your purchases and support! They mean so much!!


With Easter just a few days away, I decided to share a few pictures of some favorite vignettes around my home! Nothing says Spring quite like a bouquet of fresh tulips!


Two favorite rabbits, ready for that special day with what else......candy!!


My favorite kind of Easter eggs......Chocolate Peanut Butter!!



Another closer look at the rabbits! One is into healthy eating with his bag of carrots, while the other one has some yummy foil wrapped treats!




Mr. Rabbit again with his prize winning carrot and his nest of real eggs!




Finally, Easter is the time to celebrate my Risen Lord! Hallelujah!! He is Risen, He is Risen Indeed!!




May you have a Most Blessed Easter, My Friends!!



Hope-Filled Blessings~~



Julie

14 comments:

Rabbit Hill Primitives said...

Hi Julie!....oh my I love those bunnies! (and the peanut butter eggs...)

Hope your Easter is filled with much love and happiness.

Warm hugs ~ Jenn

Angi at drakestone primitives country cabin said...

Happy Easter julie
Love your pics and if I were a prim rabbit I would go for foil covered treats too LOL..♥

Penelope's Beehive said...

Be still my heart...such delightful bunnies! And tulips will always be a favourite bloom to this Holland gal.

Wishing you and your family an Easter overflowing with special blessings and the beauty of Springtime!

Gentle hugs to you my friend...
Judy xo

Lee Prairie Designs said...

Beautiful post and pictures Julie. Easter blessings to you and your family.

Love your darling rabbit!

Hugs, Carolyn

Roberta said...

Happy Easter. You just can't go wrong with peanut butter eggs. Love your primitive bunnies and the tulips in the brown crock are gorgeous. I have a few brown crocks sitting around and I think one will now be my Easter table centerpiece.
~Roberta

old crow said...

Happy Easter Julie, hope you and your family have a lovely day!! Your Easter decorating is primitively perfect and those chocolate and peanut butter eggs look devine!!
Happy Easter!
Hugs to you!

Christine LeFever said...

Happy Easter to you too, Julie. Those rabbits are certainly apropos as even prior to the Jesus story, the rabbit indicated spring!

Firecracker Kid said...

Most pleasing vignettes totally to my taste. Simple, natural and beautiful. Happy Easter Julie:) Blessings, Carol

Barb said...

Hi Julie,
I hope you and your family have a happy and peaceful Easter!
Enjoy,
Barb

HomeSpunPrims said...

Love all your vignettes Julie! You are so good at putting your groupings together. Love the healthy and unhealthy bunny snacks! Too cute. Wishing you and your hubby a blessed Easter. I'm glad you had a good update too!

Green Creek Primitives said...

Hi Julie, Thanks for joining me on my blog, I love all the birds you make and the rabbits, really nice. Look forward to getting to know you. Vicky

Christine said...

I just wanted to say how darling your rabbits and spring things are....you do beautiful work! Love the bird in nest in the first pic.
christine

Joanne said...

Hope you had a wonderful Easter - loved the pics - so wonderful

Lori Jones said...

Easter is one of my favorite holidays, aside from Christmas and birthday, my birthday LOL, and as a hobby, I blog hop for Easter crafts. I also enjoy reading easter wishes. It's really nice reading them. Happy Easter to all!