Let your soul stand ajar, always ready to welcome the ecstatic experience. ~ Emily Dickinson

Monday, January 31, 2011

SIMPLY PRIMITIVES UPDATE AND GUEST ARTIST!!


It's that time again for another SIMPLY PRIMITIVES UPDATE and frankly, I can't believe it is already February......well, almost anyway!!! It just seems lately like time has wings and I can't keep up!! Does anyone else feel that way??

Please stop by sometime tonight or tomorrow for a visit, and be sure to visit all of my other fellow artists who will have their new things listed as well!! You won't be disappointed!! I'm sure with Valentine's Day coming up there will be LOTS of HEARTS!!! I know you will just FEEL the LOVE!!!

I would also like to invite you to stop by THE PRIMITIVE GATHERING as well! I was invited to be a guest artist on there this month and I am so honored to be asked! They have some amazing talent there and I know you will enjoy your visit!!


I want to thank you all, for taking the time to read my ramblings, for your support and encouragement, for your lovely comments, and for following my blog!! I want to also welcome all the new followers who have recently joined me as well!!

Wishing you a day filled with Love and lots of Chocolate~~

Blessing~~

Julie

6 comments:

Primsue said...

Julie, I love the heart and wreath. Also love your header. You do beautiful work.

Blessings,
Sue

Penelope's Beehive said...

It is always such a pleasure to ogle all of your handmade lovelies!

Gentle hugs...Judy

Lee Prairie Designs said...

Hi Julie, Love your darling projects! Those kitties are adorable! :-) Thanks for sharing.

Carolyn

Jean said...

Fabulous!!! Love the hearts on the wreath!

Kattywhompus Primitives said...

Julie...you are SUCH an encourager. Thank you...and thank you for the birthday wishes. Your Simply Primitives offerings are just beautiful-as always. Perhaps we should start a mutual admiration society. :) So good to hear from you!
Hugs,
Rhonda

Rabbit Hill Primitives said...

What beautiful work Julie! I hope you sold out....I'm sure you did :) Thanks for your kind comments on my blog. It meant a lot to me. Have a wonderful weekend.

Warm hugs ~ Jenn xo