Let your soul stand ajar, always ready to welcome the ecstatic experience. ~ Emily Dickinson

Friday, December 31, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND SIMPLY PRIMITIVES UPDATE!!


I want to wish each and everyone of you a most Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous New Year!!! Thank you so much for all your kindness, friendship, and support during this past year!! It has meant so much to me and I have been truly blessed!! My new creations for the January 2011 SIMPLY PRIMITIVES will be posted tonight, but here is a preview for all of you.....my blog friends!! I hope you will get the chance to stop by for a visit and see my offerings as well as those of my other fellow artists!!

May you always have your thimble close by,
The right color of thread you need,
Plenty of beautiful fabrics to work with, and most importantly,
The TIME to CREATE something from your HEART!!!

Happy Creating in 2011 my friends!!

Blessings from my heart to yours~~

Julie

8 comments:

Jennifer @ Stitchin' Thyme said...

Happy New Year!!

HomeSpunPrims said...

Happy New Year Julie!

Joanne said...

Julie - wishing you and your husband the best New Year ever! I'm so happy to have "met" you this year! Take care!

Jan said...

WISHING YOU A HAPPY NEW YEAR. BLACK CREEK PRIMITIVES & AMY LYNNS CREATIONS

Penelope's Beehive said...

Wishing you and yours the blessings of a New Year. May you be surrounded by all that is bright and beautiful!
Warm and gentle hugs...Judy

Primsue said...

Have a Blessed New Year Julie!
Sue

Nan ~ Threadwork Primitives said...

How pretty they all look. A very Happy New Year to you.
~Nan

Robin's Egg Bleu said...

Your pin cushions are delectable!