Let your soul stand ajar, always ready to welcome the ecstatic experience. ~ Emily Dickinson

Monday, November 29, 2010

SIMPLY PRIMITIVES SNEAK PEEK!


It's time for another SIMPLY PRIMITIVES UPDATE and I am posting a little "sneak peek" for you to view before the 1st! I can't believe it will already be December and hope you are getting as excited as I am for Christmas, my FAVORITE holiday!!! My offerings this month (pears) were inspired by that catchy tune we all seem to find ourselves singing sometime during this month, "The 12 Days of Christmas", and I really enjoyed making them!! I don't know what all my other fellow artists will have to offer, but I know whatever it is, it will be wonderful, so I hope you stop by to visit them as well!

I had a very restful and relaxing Thanksgiving and hope all of you did as well! We enjoyed all of our favorites.....turkey with stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, sweet potato casserole, green bean casserole, cranberry sauce, crescent rolls, and of course, pumpkin pie with whipped cream!! All of it was so delicious and we had plenty for yummy leftovers too!! Just the meal itself was enough to be thankful for!!

Speaking of being thankful, I truly want to say that I am thankful for all of you, both old and new followers, who take the time to come by for a visit, read my ramblings and musings, leave comments that are so encouraging and welcome and take an interest in my life! It is a humbling and gratifying experience to blog and I am so happy you have come along with me!!
Again, thank you so much for stopping by, for following, for commenting....for just being YOU!!

Wishing you Joy!!

Blessings~~

Julie

3 comments:

Cat Haven Crafts said...

Blessings right back to you, Julie!

Joanne said...

And thank you for being YOU!

Lovely pears you got there! You sure have been busy!

old crow said...

Julie, the pears are just beautiful!! Love the vintage fabrics you used on them...just perfect!! Love your new Christmas Picture, you have a wonderful collection of Arnetts!!
Happy Holidays!! Christmas Blessings to you and your sweet family!!

Hugs to you!! Mona