Let your soul stand ajar, always ready to welcome the ecstatic experience. ~ Emily Dickinson

Monday, May 31, 2010

Honoring Our Heroes

Memorial Day is a special day of remembering those who gave the ultimate sacrifice, their very lives, and also for remembering and honoring those who continue to serve!

I am proud to pay tribute to my father, father in law, brother, brother in law, uncles and most recently, my own son who served with 2 deployments to Iraq! Thank you for serving our country, putting your life in harm's way and helping to protect our freedoms! You are not forgotten!!


May you have a Blessed Memorial Day, as you celebrate with family and loved ones! God Bless America!!

2 comments:

Btrie said...

Wow Julie, thank you very much to your family for so much service for all of us. Truly, where would we all be, without so much sacrifice by so many across our country.

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Thanks so much!! We are blessed as a country and I am proud of my family and all the families who serve!!

Blessings,
Julie